rwehavingfunyet?

What Matters? What Works? What's Next?
This blog belongs to:

Dj Connell
* Discworld Area Head, Sasquan / WorldCon 2015
More info at www.sasquan.org
* Current Project: The Great Discworld Fan Gathering at Sasquan
* Founder, Discworld Seamstress Guild of North America, Established 2003
* Co-Founder, North American Discworld Dark Clerks.
Established 2011
* Board Chair: North American Discworld Connection

Trouble Made: By Appointment

rwehavingfunyet?

@ItBodes on Twitter

These are my opinions and mine alone.

This image of Death is by artist Paul Kidby. Mr Kidby's images are used with his permission. Copyright: Paul Kidby.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On the road again


Ola,

I've been here in Ashland with the Amazing Mom for the last week and now I'm my way home to Portland again.  Mom's place is wired so I've been able to work on the con the whole time I was gone.  Didn't catch a play this time at Ashland's famous festival but I'll remedy that the next time I'm here.

I'll be back on the grid again tonight.

In the meantime, have a kitten. 

My husband and I volunteer at a no kill cat shelter  in our town, and we've had Momcat Bliss and her five kittens with us since they were born. Mamma was rescued off the street and she does all the hard work. This little guy was the runt of the litter.

They are about six weeks old now. All are doing well.

I can't wait to see them. When they get to this age our kitten room is like a furry version of Cirque du Soleil.

I've rather missed the husband, too.  It will be good to be home. 

later,

Dj


No comments:

Post a Comment