Back at NADWCon by Popular Demand:
The Ankh-Morpork Guild of Thieves is proud to announce, for one day only, a lecture to be given by Josiah Boggis OAM, their esteemed President and Supreme Master Thief
Topics to include:
- The Ettiquette of Merchandise Relocation and the Importance of Leaving a Receipt
- The Proper Use of Devices to Subdue Clients
- The Importance of Proper Retail Relocation in an Economic Downslide
- How to Make and Use a Lock Pick
There will be an opportunity to craft your own lock pick under the guidance of Josiah and his top security agents, Smudge and Slasher.
Anyone wishing to find out more about the Thieves Guild and its day-to-day workings or with the ambition to join the Guild as an apprentice thief should make sure to attend.
ACVTVS ID VERBERAT! **
Don't miss this rare opportunity; we may never be able to persuade him to do it again.
There will be a small fee for Certificates of Attendance*
Presenters: Chris Ward, Dave Ward
Limited to: 30 - 35 people
Number of Talks: 2
Assistants: Marti Sterin, Christine RusselSee you there,
* We would request that you make a small donation to the con charities if you want a certificate. What, you didn't think the Thieves' Guild would give you something for nothing, did you?
** Whip It Quick!