rwehavingfunyet?

What Matters? What Works? What's Next?
This blog belongs to:

Dj Connell
* Discworld Area Head, Sasquan / WorldCon 2015
More info at www.sasquan.org
* Current Project: The Great Discworld Fan Gathering at Sasquan
* Founder, Discworld Seamstress Guild of North America, Established 2003
* Co-Founder, North American Discworld Dark Clerks.
Established 2011
* Board Chair: North American Discworld Connection

Trouble Made: By Appointment

rwehavingfunyet?

@ItBodes on Twitter

These are my opinions and mine alone.

This image of Death is by artist Paul Kidby. Mr Kidby's images are used with his permission. Copyright: Paul Kidby.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gone To Faerieworlds


Greetings,

I'm doing my bit at Faerieworlds this weekend as I do every year.  I'll have my smart phone and my laptop with me,  and I'll be keeping up with emails and such.  Folks, if it isn't on fire, it gets a return on Monday. * 

Later,

dj  
 
... I bring artisan cheeses, pears, some herb roasted chicken, olives, hummus, veggies and Apples of an entirely different sort. And that is how a geek foodie goes camping.

Bother ... Did I pack the French press?
 
Art: Fairy Godmother by Brian Froud 









2 comments:

  1. It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men in kilts, music all day and night. Wings and gowns and happy kids everywhere you looked. Good food and old friends. It's a party on wild lands by a river. Much fun was had.

    ReplyDelete